with Orange-Tomato Salsa
medium bowl combine orange pieces, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, cilantro,
coconut, juices, balsamic vinegar and cayenne pepper. Toss together until evenly
mixed. Let stand about 1 hour.
six-ounce swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 3 oranges, peeled, cleaned of any white stuff and diced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Juice of one orange, one lemon, and one lime (approximately 5 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
In a saucepan combine garlic, wine and olive oil.
Bring to a boil and remove from burner. Place swordfish in a shallow baking dish
and pour cooled marinade over it. Make sure the fish is evenly coated. Place in
refrigerator covered for about an hour.
Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade
and place on grill. Discard marinade. Grill about 4 minutes per side or until
the center of the fish is opaque. Cover with salsa and serve.